I Spy Using StashTools Mini Triangle (T13) and Hexagon Template (T19) (for photo's of the many variations of this pattern, go to www.stashtools.com under the Gallery tab) Read all instructions prior to cutting fabrics
1. Use StashTools Template T19 to cut hexagons out of print fabric.
2. Use StashTools Template T13) to cut twice as many triangles as hexagons, plus a few extra for the ends of each row (2 per row).
Assembly (of hexagon sets).
3. Using 2 triangles per hexagon, place a triangle on opposite ends of each hexagon and sew forming a "hexagon set".
4. Assemble by laying the first hexagon set, next to the second hexagon set, next to the third hexagon set, as shown below and sew into a row.
5. When rows are complete, add an extra triangle on the end of each row.
6. Sew rows together horizontally until size of project is obtained and square up.